- ingénieur packaging
Have new challenges. Grow technical expertise in new packaging types and filling lines, in an international and multicultural environment.
Build team network. Share experience and propose development and trainings with the team. Possible move to managerial route in a medium term future
- Specialization in injection molding of polyolefins, TPE and ruber type materials.
- BENCHMARK: Lead on technical, commercial and financial benchmark
- Competitors and new technologies surveillance. Gap assessment
- IP landscape and prior art researches. Technical patents deep analysis
- Lead and manage projects for packaging in soluble coffee and coffee mixes, specialization in flexible materials. Work in team with product developers, procurement, PCM, marketing, operations.
- Organize and run packaging line trials to validate new packaging development. Write specifications for new material developed
Alsacienne de Pâtes Ménagères
- Cost reduction and material saving for dough and pastry plastic sleeves and cardboard.
- Quality testing for new materials, shelf life studies.
Uniq Prepared Foods
- Potential supplier research for PLA films and boxes. Seal/peel/moisture trials
- Thickness and cost reduction of dips cardboard sleeves, transport tests
- Tests on flat packaging materials, measurements of the adhesion between the packaging material layers
- Improvement of the current test method, contact with the chemical product suppliers
ESIEC Engineer school
Masters degree, accredited by the Ministry of Education and the Board of Chartered Engineers
Lycée Louis Couffignal
Two-year post-secondary programme leading up to the nationwide competitive examination for admission to a graduate-level Engineering School
- materials: plastics, multilayers, cardboard, metals
- processing: injection moulding, extrusion, multilayers lamination, thermoforming
- filling lines: horizontal and vertical form fill seal machines, canning and bottling lines
- Simatic Interspec, Espacenet, Delphion, Cape Pack, autocad, artioscad, Kosmos, Inventor, illustrator, word, excel, access, power point, internet
- French - native
- English - fluent
- German - moderate
- Flemish - moderate
- Hungarian - moderate